Image Map

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Do!

Yep, this is going to be a 'Happy Anniversary to me' post, so brace yourselves for some lovey dovey mushiness and plenty of wedding pictures! :)
  Two years ago today, Logan and I said "I Do" to a lifetime of love and commitment to each other.  Looking back on July 30, 2011, I remember not being quite sure what being married would be like, or if we could even love each other more than we already did, because after all, I'd never BEEN married before!   But I can honestly say that being married to Logan really has been the best two years of my life so far and I fall more in love with him every day.  I'm not saying our marriage is perfect, we miscommunicate every now and then and have arguments over silly little things that seem really BIG at the time, but at the end of the day there is no one I would rather have for my partner in life than him.
It was so much fun to gather pictures from our wedding day to share with you...it brought back such GREAT memories!  My favorite part of looking through our wedding albums was seeing the smiles on everyone's faces (ours, our families, the guests) because they're all so GENUINE.  If I'm ever in a bad mood, I can think about my our wedding day and immediately perk up!
   
I always tell Logan that I wish I could get married again (to him of course) because our wedding day was just so much fun!  But, I can honestly say that being married is just as fun as that lovely day two years ago.


I LOVE this pin from Pinterest!  So, how do Logan and I work on having a marriage more beautiful than our wedding day?  

1. We remember that it's not all about ourselves as individuals.  Every decision we make now affects the other in some way.  

2. We strive to grow closer in our relationship with God through worshiping TOGETHER every Sunday, praying TOGETHER, and reading His word TOGETHER.  

3. We work hard at setting aside time for each other whether it be date nights, weekend trips, evening walks, movie nights, or just a great conversation in the car.

I LOVE this verse!  I think I may go print it now to display in our home as we move into year three of wedded bliss. :)



post signature

1 comment: