Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

Bachelorette Inspired

As you know, my posts as of recent have been a lot less frequent.  I tend to get this idea in my head that all of my posts have to be long and exciting, thus causing me to not post anything because of what I think of as lack of content.  I had a little epiphany this weekend, though.  I realized that my blog posts don't have to be long, I just need to post more often than I have been to keep my readers interested.  Since you're here reading today's post, I'm assuming you haven't given up on me yet, and for that I thank you!  The new goal is to post more often, but to keep most of my posts short and sweet.  I know you all have busy, busy lives as it is, so you probably don't have time to read a super wordy post anyway!  Thanks for sticking with me!  :)

In honor of The Bachelorette premiering one week from today, today's OOTD (outfit of the day) is inspired by the beautiful bachelorette herself, Andi!


I am so in love with my new Loft lace shorts and am always looking for fun ways to style them.  Then I remembered seeing Andi in her cute lace shorts paired with simple cream on top on the Bachelor last season.  So simple and stunning!  I mean, who knew it was possible to look this cute while breaking up with someone?


I'm sure J.P. watched her walk away and thought, "I can't believe I let that one get away.  Her outfit is darling."  Your loss, Juan Pablo.

Here is my "Andi-inspired" Sunday ensemble.  The cream on cream was cute, but I felt the need to add a pop of color with a turquoise belt and necklace, and covered up with a denim jacket for the unpredictable Nebraska weather.  Don't worry ladies, no break ups were had today for this happily married girl! :-)

Shopping Guide:
 Shorts: LOFT (available in select stores only, find similar here)
Cream shell: LOFT (similar here)
Drop necklace: LOFT (available here)
Denim jacket: JCrew Factory (available here)
Sandals: Target (no longer available)

Happy shopping, fashionistas!  Have a great week! 

post signature

2 comments: