Image Map

Friday, April 26, 2013

Classroom Shopping List

I wouldn't be a Fashionista Teacher if I didn't love to shop, and this week I got to shop at school!  Can you believe it?!?!  Well, maybe the "shopping" was just ordering for next year, but I still loved it! :)  I may be stalking the office every day this summer until my prized packages arrive...


I LOVE my neon colored book baskets from Really Good Stuff, so of course I had to order matching paper baskets for next year!  They come in a variety of colors and are great quality!


 I have a confession to make.  I have a secret love affair with Creative Teaching Press.  Sorry, Logan!  You should have seen my teaching partner and I "Ooooh" and "Ahhhh" over every single item in the catalog at lunch.  Not only does CTP have the most adorable products, they give GREAT ideas for how to creatively use them in your classroom!  Check out their "Inspired in Style" blog, where Melanie from Schoolgirl Style, uses CTP products to stage classrooms.

How fun are these Dots on Chocolate cut-outs?  I can think of endless uses, but am really hoping to use them as picture frames to display my new fourth graders' cute faces!  I think CTP's Dots on Chocolate products will match my owl themed classroom perfectly!

 I love to recognize my students for hard work, displaying character traits, and accomplishments.  Plus, fourth graders love seeing their name on an award!  I can't wait to give these cute "You're Tops" certificates out to my new students!


I had to order ANOTHER pack of my Sprinkles Letters from CTP.  I think using the same letters or coordinating letters on all bulletin boards gives the room a more cohesive look than mis-matching letters, no matter how tempting all of the fun designs are!



I had a Trend for Kids "Welcome" owl certificate and fun pencil on each student's desk last year at Open House.  Since I've decided to use my owl theme for at least one more year, I'm excited to hand them out again this year!
 
I also saw this Owl Study Habits poster set in the Trend for Kids catalog, and couldn't resist!  Fourth graders definitely need these reminders from time to time!



 What are YOUR favorite products for next school year?  Do you have a favorite company to order from?  I always love to hear your ideas!

You have a little bit of time left to enter My Favorite Things Giveaway!  The winner will be announced tomorrow morning!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment