Image Map

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

End of the Year Fun




This is my last week of school!  Woooooo!  Summer is a comin'!  I will miss my kiddos, though.  (But probably not while I'm lounging poolside with my smoothie)  

To commemorate our fun year in fourth grade, we have been hard at work on our memory books.  I found these adorable "Owl About My Year" books on Teachers Pay Teachers and I knew they had to get into my shopping cart ASAP.  I laminated the front cover and a back blank sheet for the back cover and plan to have a volunteer bind them once we're finished.  The kids can keep them forever to remember their year in fourth grade!



I found another end of the year fun pack on Teacher's Pay Teachers (for free!) that has some super fun activities!  This one will be added to our memory books, too.  Each student wrote a compliment on each of their classmate's pages and received their own compliments in return.  My favorite?  "You are so coolish."  I may have to use that one sometime! :)
  

I'll post more pics once our books are completed.  What do you do to ccommemorate the end of the school year?  I'd love to hear your ideas...leave a comment! In the meantime, have a "coolish" week! :2 days to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment