Image Map

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Week In Review

I know I've been M.I.A since Tuesday, but it's only because May is CRAZY!!!  By crazy I mean my nights and weekends have been jam-packed with busy fun, AND there's so much to get done at work before the end of the school year!  So, please forgive me if I'm not blogging as often as before.  I'll be back, I promise!  Here is my week in review for those of you who missed me this past week. :) 

I spent last Saturday cleaning out my closet and shifting from my winter to summer clothes.  Nothing feels better than an organized closet! 

I spent Mother's Day with my mama at the zoo, her favorite place.  Did anyone else see that Omaha has the #2 zoo in the country?  Check out the article hereEven though our awesome zoo only placed second on the zoo list, my mom is #1 on the mom list.  (Awww, so cheesy!)

Don't worry, my puppy daughter and I also managed to spend some time together on Sunday.  I love this little girl!


I got Kate Spade inspired on Tuesday!  Check out that post here.

Thursday was Track & Field Day at school.  As a former trackster, I had so much fun coaching my kiddos and cheering them on.  Here are some of my girls, all lined up for the 200 meter dash!

  
My sister cam into town on Thursday night, and we had to celebrate her birthday with Red Mango!  She helped out in my classroom on Friday and had a great time!
 

We had our style event on Saturday at LOFT, so I wore my favorite accessories to add some pizazz to my ensemble!  It's still 30% off online tonight, so I might just have to purchase the boyfriend jeans I've had my eye on for awhile now!



It's the last week of school for me!  Wooooo!

Don't forget to "Like" my Facebook page for updates each time I post! 

 Have a great week, everybody! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment