Image Map

Monday, May 6, 2013

Teacher Planners

First off, can I just tell you guys how much I love you?  I really appreciate all of the love and support my readers have been showing me! I love hearing that you love to read to my blog, because I love writing it!  Your positive comments make it all worth it!  You rock!  I would love to hear what you want to read more about, or ideas you have for future posts, whether it be fashion or teaching related, or something completely different!  Just post a comment or send an email or Facebook message.  

The topic of today's post might surprise you a little.  At this point in the school year, about 90% of my brain is focused on summer.  I cannot wait to chill out poolside with my fashion magazines, sipping on a strawberry smoothie without a care in the world.  However, the other 10% of my cranium is thinking about next school year.  I know, I know.  Shocking.  After nailing down a theme (owls again for this girl) and getting my ordering done, the next thing on my mind is my teacher planner!  I keep it with me every second of the day, so it must be functional and beautiful.  Allow me to show you the two planners that are currently in the running to be mine!

The first planner on my list was created by Leanne Prince of Mrs. Prince and Co.  
Pros:  Reasonably priced, colorful, has everything I need!
Cons: Printing costs

Find this fun planner on Teachers Pay Teachers for ten buckeroos.

Planner option #2 comes from Erin Condren.  Her products are AH-MAZING!  
Pros: Beautiful, high-quality, variety of designs.
Cons: Expensive!  (Like, $59 expensive!!!)
How cute would Lucy look on the cover of this one? :)

Find all three of these designs plus more, here.  
The good news with option 2... There is a SALE for Teacher Appreciation Month!  25% off until the end of May. 
Still pricey though.  Hmmmmm...what's a girl to do?  I need your input, teachers!  Option 1 or 2, or maybe there's an option I don't even know about yet!

I almost forgot to share my favorite pens of all time!  They are colorful and fun, great for checking papers or writing in my calendar, and they somehow make any handwriting look fantastic!  My teaching partner brought these to the Favorite Things Party and I was so sad not to win them since mine somehow keep disappearing.  I guess I will have to purchase a new pack for next year!
 Purchase the most amazingly awesome pens of all-time here.
Before signing off, I wanted to share my guest post from today on my hubby's running blog, found here.  I promise to give you a good chuckle, especially if you are a runner or are married to one like me.  If you missed my first post on his blog, check it out here.

Have a great week everybody!

post signature


  1. Love the pens. My favorite too. Hard choice on the teacher planner. I usually go for the ones on Creative Teaching Press.

  2. Those are super cute, too! I forgot about those!

  3. Did you buy the planner cover for the Mrs. Prince and co planner from a store? Where did you get it?

    1. Hi Emily! I actually have decided to get my planner from 'A Modern Teacher.' It is a digital file that I will have printed and bound at Office Depot. Here is the link to the file on TPT:

      Thanks for stopping by! :)