Image Map

Monday, July 1, 2013

4th of July Pin-Spired

It's hard to believe that it's already July!  Today I'm linking up with Pinterest Told Me To, Mix & Match Mama and The Larson Lingo for the July Pin-Spired link party, and I am feeling VERY patriotic today!  I'm heading to Okoboji for the 4th, and am hoping to be able to pack a few key pieces that will help me celebrate Independence Day in style!  

My Pinterest inspiration for today's looks:
 

Outfit #1

Tank: LOFT (available here)
Shorts: Ann Taylor (available here
Necklace: Silver Linings Shop on Very Jane (available here)

After checking out the picture, I realized Lucy really wanted in, too!  Just look at that cute face in the door!  Fine, Lucy, you can be in the next one. 
 
 Outfit #2

 Denim Jacket: JCrew Factory (available here)
Skirt: LOFT (available here)
Necklace and tank: same as above

Outfit #3

Red top: old
Chambray shirt: Tommy Hilfiger (similar here)
White shorts: LOFT (available here)

Just being in the picture wasn't enough for Lucy.  This diva needed the camera all to herself!  At least her bow fit the patriotic theme.  Someone must have been on Pinterest today!


Which America inspired outfit is your fave?  Leave a comment and let me know!  Have a fabulous 4th of July, fashionistas!

Don't forget to enter my Rodan + Fields giveaway for a FREE mini-facial...there are actually three of them to win!  To enter, click here and comment on the product you would most like to try or use the Solution Tool and comment on your recommended regimen.  The winners will be announced Friday

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Jenna! All of your outfits are great, and I LOVE that red flower necklace. GORGEOUS girl!
    Thanks for linking up!
    xoxo,
    Sheaffer :)

    ReplyDelete