Image Map

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Polka Dot Party

I'm seeing spots...EVERYWHERE!  Polka dots are popping up all over this fall and it makes me so giddy because I LOVE me some polka dots!  Polka dots are a cute and classic touch that every fashionista needs in their fall wardrobe, especially teachers!  Allow me to share a few of my favorite spotted pieces for the new season.

1. JCrew Toothpick Jeans in Polka Dot (also in tall sizes)
2. LOFT Bi-Stretch Polka Dot Pencil Skirt (comes in petite, tall and curvy, too!)
3. LOFT polka dot shoulder-zip long sleeve tee (petite sizes also available)
4. Gap sheer dot tights (perfect for layering when the weather gets colder!)
5. LOFT dip dot print pleat front blouse (also available in petite)
6.  LOFT illusion dot long sleeve tee (available in petite, too)

Okay ladies, which of my picks is your favorite?  Any awesome polka dot finds I'm missing?  I'd love to hear from you!  Just leave me a comment!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy shopping!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment