I am linking up with Doodle Bugs again for Five for Friday, and sharing 5 random things about my week! Enjoy! :)
1. Look what I found in my mailbox on Tuesday after school! Just what I needed to get me through this busy last week of school! Nothing better than a free drink, right? WRONG. Read on, coffee lovers...
Well, I had to use my coupon right away Wednesday morning on my White Mocha Blender (BEST. DRINK. EVER.) Imagine my delight when the barista hands me my drink and says she messed up and made a medium instead of a small. My day was made. It's the small things, people.
2. I love our 4th grade Teacher Assistants. Seriously the sweetest, most hard-working ladies ever. To say thank you for a great year, my super duper creative teaching partner made these cute little gifts containing Bath & Body works goodies and a corresponding note.
3. I called on my own right brain last night to whip up these goodies for my students with a tag that read "Have a 'sweet' summer!" I also wrapped up a Scooters gift card for each of my amazing parent volunteers with a "Thanks a latte" tag. I am seriously blessed with awesome kids and parents.
4. I can't do a Five for Friday post without Miss Lucy. As the hubby and puppy were heading out for her morning "duty" on Thursday, I just couldn't get enough of this cute face and had to snap a picture. I can't wait to cuddle with this girl all summer long!
5. As I reflect on another great school year, I am overwhelmed by God's greatness. Not only do I have a job I love, He gives me the opportunity to make a difference in 19 little lives each and every day. I found this verse on Pinterest from GWhizTeacher and it really hit home after saying good-bye to my kiddos today. A great reminder of the purpose behind what I do each day. (Download the graphic here.)
Have a wonderful week, fashionistas! Summer is HERE! :)