I love Fridays, especially summer Fridays! Plus, this week was my birthday week, so I'm in an especially great mood! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday.
1) I started off the week by celebrating two of my friends' birthdays, Molly and Molly. I love sharing a birthday week with these two lovely ladies! They are both teachers in my district and great friends! (Molly on the left is my teammate) I tied a cupcake and Scooter's gift card together with cute ribbon to give to the birthday girls. I think every girl loves cupcakes and coffee!
2) I had fun celebrating two weddings on Saturday. This is me with my BFF Angie, who was a bridesmaid at the second wedding. I paired my striped peplum top (from my June Pin-spired post) with a black pencil skirt and black statement necklace.
3) This sweet girl made it really difficult to get ANYTHING done this week! Every time I would sit on the couch, she would curl up on my lap for a nap, and I just couldn't bring myself to get up and wake her from her beauty sleep!
4) Lucy got a thunder vest! No, this crazy dog isn't afraid of fireworks or thunderstorms. She gets car anxiety. I thought ever dog loved car rides, but I guess I was wrong. She pants and shakes and paces back and forth, so we are trying this out. Lucy is a fashionista like her mother so she wanted a pink vest. It didn't completely cure the anxiety, but she was definitely calmer! She even curled up in my lap for a little bit (after she was done driving!).
5) I had so much fun celebrating my birthday this week, and the festivities aren't even over yet! Logan and I went to dinner Sunday night to celebrate both our birthdays (his is Sunday). My mom, aunt, cousin, sister-in-law and I had fun at Cheesecake factory for lunch yesterday afternoon. Lucy didn't want to miss out on the celebration, so she brought out her cupcake toy to play with on my special day. I'll be meeting up with a few of my friends tonight for reverse happy hour at one of my favorite places, Kona Grill. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people (and a cute puppy) in my life!
Thanks for stopping by! You can check out my birthday wishlist post here. Like my Facebook page for continued updates throughout the summer!