Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Birthday Wishlist!

Someone's birthday is tomorrow....

Nope, not Lucy's....It's MINE!!  I've always LOVED my birthday.  I'm sure that will change in a few years, but I'm not quite to the age of birthday dread yet.  I know you're thinking I probably love birthdays because of the presents, but that's actually not true.  I really love having a great excuse to get together with my family and best friends to celebrate!  God has surrounded me with amazing people in this life, and birthday wishes are a great reminder of this love!  That doesn't mean that I don't adore presents, though!   
In honor of my birthday, I thought I'd share my birthday wishlist with you.  Now, I don't expect to receive even one of these presents, but it's pretty fun to dream, especially on your birthday.  Hey, maybe Logan will just HAPPEN to read my blog today and be inspired! :)     
 Go ahead, get some ideas for your own birthday list!
 Jenna's Birthday list (ahem, ahem, Logan):
Personalized cell phone case (snatch it up here)
 Erin Condren teacher planner (check it out here)
Kate Spade crossover purse (drool over it here)
Gem necklace (wrap it up here)
Strappy sandals (strut on over here)
Hunter boots (splash on over here same style, different color)
  
I hope you're having an absolutely fabulous week!  I know I am!!  Birthday weeks are the BEST! :) 
 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea to do your b'day wish list like this. I may have to try this next year, because apparently my Pinterest board didn't do the trick, haha!
    I'm definitely drooling over the Kate Spade purse!! Too cute!

    HAPPY Birthday week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lovie! We are headed to Florida for vacation next week and Logan says the Kate Spade store is on the itinerary :)

      Delete
  2. Hi. Thanks for stopping by.
    Love the turquoise hunter boots and the birthday pup. Too cute!
    Happy belated birthday.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete