Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Rocker Glam

Happy Monday, lovely followers!  I'm in an extra great mood tonight because I decided to skip my work-out and make a DQ run with the hubby instead.  Plus, I get to blog about a favorite new outfit...could this Monday get ANY better?  :)

Let me start off by saying this blazer is SO not my typical style.  I'm usually more of a cardigan gal and leather is not really my "thang" (yes, it even makes me talk cooler).  After I got some confirmation from my mom and a few other fellow associates at LOFT, I knew it was the piece I needed to diversify my wardrobe and add a little edge to my typical girly style.  I paired it with a simple leopard shell and distressed boyfriend jeans, and then accessorized with a red belt and gold chain necklace.  The jacket can transform easily from day to night; wear it with a cotton dress, tights and boots in the classroom, or with a pair of dark skinnies for a night out on the town.


 Jacket - LOFT (available here)
Leopard shell - LOFT (similar here)
Boyfriend jeans - LOFT (available here, also in Petite and Tall sizes)
Red belt - LOFT (available here)
Gold chain necklace - Von Maur (similar here)
Black flats - Sperry (similar here)

How was your weekend, fashionistas?  I spent most of mine at a women's retreat through my church.  Not only did I get to fellowship with some really cool Jesus-loving women and hear from some amazing speakers, I also met a fellow Omaha fashion blogger!  I scoped out Caitlin's blog as soon as I got home, and let me tell you, she is a rock star!  Head over here to check it out!

Don't forget to send me your holiday fashion questions for my Q & A post coming up.  You can leave a comment or send me a message over on my Facebook page.  Have a fabulous week, fashionistas! 

post signature

1 comment: