Image Map

Sunday, June 22, 2014

My New Favorite Top

Hey there, fashionistas!  I hope you've been enjoying your summers as much as I have!  I can't believe it's already late June, since Nebraska schools go back in a little over a month!  CRAZY!  

I went out shopping this weekend with my mom and sister, and there were some GREAT sales going on!  Loft is still 40% everything (excluding Lou & Grey) online tonight, Gap is 35% off, and Banana Republic is 40% off.  My best luck, though, was at JCrew.  Sale items were 50% off, plus they let me use my 15% off teacher discount, too!  I couldn't wait to show off this new top I picked up, and encourage you to check out their sale!  

I styled it a little differently, one look is a little dressier for church or work, and the other is a more casual look paired with boyfriend jeans for a more effortless summer style.


I originally saw this top when it was full price ($98!), so imagine my excitement when I saw it marked down to $69.99, plus 50% off, PLUS my teacher discount!  I'm in LOVE!  If you adore this print as much as I do, be sure to check out all of the other cute pieces that come in the cove floral print, here.  There's even a bikini! :-)

Shopping Guide:
Floral top: JCrew (available here, in petite and tall sizes, too!)
Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT (similar here)
White jeans: Ann Taylor (similar here) 
Floral statement necklace: Francescas (available here)
Pearl statement necklace: Boutique find

Leave a comment and let me know which look you prefer, or share additional ideas for styling this top!  I'm sure the possibilities are endless!

Now, go check out all of those sales, ladies!  Happy shopping! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment