Image Map

Thursday, June 27, 2013

'You Rock Because...' Freebie!

I just love it when my followers "pin" images from my blog on Pinterest.  I love sharing ideas and Pinterest is a great way to do just that!  My most popular Fashionista Teacher pin (by far!) is my "You Rock" sign from my Classroom Tour Part 2 post.  Many of my new visitors and followers find my blog from this "pin" on Pinterest.  Cool, huh?   

 
I originally found the idea for a "You Rock" frame on Pinterest last summer, but the Pinterest image didn't connect to a link or printable, so being the problem solving teacher I am, I just created my own!  I got a new computer this year, and unfortunately, the file I originally created didn't transfer over, so I created a brand new one THIS summer and I am so excited to share it with you FOR FREEAll you have to do is click on the image below (it will take you to the link to download on my TPT store), download the PDF file, print in color, put it in an 8 x 10 frame, and display in your classroom!  I change out the name and praise every 2-3 days using a dry erase marker.  Students love seeing their name in the frame and are so proud of their accomplishments.  The praise can highlight a character trait, academic achievement or someone who was caught "doing good."  I display my frame (found for $5 at Target last summer) on my mailboxes, so it's the first thing students and visitors see when they enter our classroom!

(Click the image below to go to my TPT store and download the sign for free!)
I hope this freebie will add some positive energy to your classroom this fall!  I would love to see a picture of your new "You Rock" frame in your classroom.  Send them my way!

I will be linking up with Doodle Bug's "Five for Friday" tomorrow, which will include a giveaway!  I better see you back here!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Great idea!!! I am loving this idea; thank you for sharing!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, Aimee! Hope you can use it in your classroom!

      Delete