Image Map

Monday, June 24, 2013

Pretty in Pink

During our recent trip to Florida, Logan was a trooper and made a pit-stop at the outlets in Orlando.  Since the nearest outlet mall is about 3 hrs. from where I live, I love to visit while on vacation!  My favorite outlet/factory store by far is J.Crew Factory.  Everything is stylish, bright and affordable.  Imagine my excitement when I found out the entire store was 50% off the day I visited!  As soon as I walked in the door, I knew I had to have this neon pink linen skirt.....and a top.  Ok, fine, and a necklace...And another necklace.  I paired my new pink skirt with my JCrew Factory denim jacket and necklace (from last summer) for church on Sunday.  I added some edgy gold accessories to balance out all of the girly pink.
 Shopping Guide:

Pink Skirt:  JCrew Factory (available here)
Denim Jacket: JCrew Factory (similar here)
Neon Necklace: JCrew Factory (no longer available, see others here)
Gold bracelet: Apple of My Eye Jewelry on Very Jane (available here)
Gold sandals: Target (available here)

I feel the need to show off this gold bracelet a little more.  How sweet does it look with my gold pave bracelet?  It is the perfect bracelet to add some sass to my older accessory staples.


Stay tuned for more regular posts this week now that I'm back for va-cay!!  You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.  Happy Monday, fashionistas!

4 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE with J. Crew Factory...and this outfit!! Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenna! I just heard JCrew Factory is coming to Gretna! Woooooo!

      Delete
  2. I have the same skirt in green. The pink is very pretty.
    Cute outfit.
    Have a great evening.

    School Is a Happy Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink skirt!! It looks adorable, as well as comfy! I'm looking forward to some outlet shopping next week! I live 5 miles from an outlet mall, but it is overrun with tourists all. the. time. I'll have to see if there is a J.Crew store when I'm there!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete