Image Map

Monday, June 30, 2014

(4th of) July "Pinspired"

Oh my goodness!  I can't believe it's July already!  Where is my summer going?!  With it being the first of the month today, I'm linking up with Pinterest Told Me To, Mix & Match Mama and The Larson Lingo for the monthly "Pinspired" link-up! 


I LOVE the 4th of July!  My family spends the holiday at Lake Okoboji and I look forward to the trip every year!  I always like my OOTD to be a little patriotic on the 4th, and what better way to get inspired than with Pinterest!  I came across these images and was immediately "Pinspired" to find some patriotic looks in my own closet!

 (uploaded by user)

(Pinned from Reece & Blaire blog)

Many of the pieces I used to create today's ensembles were used in last year's July Pinspired post, but mixed and matched to create fresh new looks!  I love using older items to create brand new outfits thanks to Pinterest!

Outfit #1:
 Navy Striped Shorts: Ann Taylor (similar here, also available in red stripe)
Red tee: JCrew Factory (similar here)
Denim Jacket: JCrew Factory (available here)
Necklace: Francescas (available here

Since I will basically have my shoes off the whole trip, I'm barefoot in all of my pictures today :)

Outfit #2:
Tank: Loft (available here)
Tribal Print Maxi: Loft (available here, mine is a tall size)
Denim Jacket: same as previous outfit
Necklace: Same as previous outfit

Outfit #3: 


Striped Shirtdress: Loft (available here, mine is a tall size) 
Necklace: same as previous outfits
 Belt: Loft (no longer available)

Have a safe and happy 4th of July, fashionistas!  Leave a comment and tell me which of the 3 looks is your fave, and be sure to check out the hostesses' Pinspired looks here, here and here!

 
 
 post signature

3 comments: