Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy hump day, fashionistas!  I'm so excited to be linking up with Covered in Glitter and Glue for 'What I'm Loving Wednesday' today!  Believe me, once summer rolls around, there is A LOT I'm loving about my new-found, laid back lifestyle! :-)
 First off, I'm TOTALLY loving this striped tee from Loft.  I've enjoyed wearing it on cool June days, although I may need to retire it as the weather gets warmer and debut it again in the fall for Husker games.  I modeled in on my Instagram with a stack of cute bracelets, boyfriend jeans and leopard printed flats.  I'm also loving the fact that this top is included in Loft's  50% off tees, tanks and shorts sale!
 
  

 Speaking of great fashion finds, I'm loving my new JCrew floral top and Francesca's earrings I purchased during a shopping trip last weekend!  I shared two styling options and links to both outfits in Sunday's post.


 
I'm definitely loving the many faces of my sweet pup, Lucy Lou.  I think she's loving summer just as much as I am!  Lounging on the couch (Instagramming selfies I'm sure), car rides, and sleeping in ... she sure has quite the life with her stay at home mom for the summer

 

 
Starbucks' Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappacino is BACK this summer and let me tell ya, it's LOVE in a cup!  I'm sure picking one up post-workout definitely erases all my hard work at the gym, but mmmmmm, it's totally worth it!





Thanks to Jessica for hosting this super fun link-up!  Be sure to check out her post from today, here!  Have a great week, everybody!  I'm so glad you stopped by!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment