Image Map

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Lily for Target

Well, hello darlings!  I am sooooo looking forward to Sunday because that is the day 'Lily for Target' finally launches!  I just love the bright prints and hues Lily Pulitzer is known for, and this collection is no exception, plus the affordable Target prices are a HUGE plus!  Today I'm sharing some of my top picks from the Lily 'Look Book,' currently online.  Happy shopping, fashionistas!
 


   Now, head on over to my Instagram page (@thefashionistateacher) to find out how to win a $270 Target gift card!  Wouldn't that make your Lily shopping spree even more enjoyable?!  Hurry, the giveaway ends on Sunday!

If you haven't already, check out my guest post for debwatley.com here about the Top 3 historical fiction books my 4th graders love!

Have a GREAT week!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Jenna! I just came across your blog and LOVE it. You have GREAT style! I actually had no idea that Lily P stuff was coming to Target, so thanks for the heads up. I will definitely have to check it out!
    Have a great weekend!
    "The Busy Brunette"
    http://thebusybrunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, sweet girl! Hoping you scored some awesome Lilly stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete