Image Map

Friday, April 5, 2013

Spring is in the air!

Is anyone else as excited for spring as I am?  I visited LOFT's 50% off everything sale this week and definitely didn't walk away empty handed!  I love all of the bright colors and warm weather styles that are popping up in all of my favorite stores.  As soon as I spotted this coral striped tee I just couldn't resist it's cuteness and potential for endless outfit possibilities! 

I haven't worn my new top to school yet, but had a chance to dress it up for a dinner date with the hubby tonight! Coral is my favorite color to pair with gold and leopard accessories.  This gold link bracelet is quickly becoming an accessory essential.  It pairs well with anything and I receive compliments from my students every time I wear it to school (even the boys!)  Kids love sparkle! :)  I just love how it compliments my gold toed leopard flats, too!

And how adorable are the coral stripes with turquoise?  I think my bauble necklace really pops against this stylish wardrobe staple, not to mention the cuteness factor Lucy Lou adds to my outfit!


Coral striped tee: LOFT (found here)
Crystal Pave bracelet: Very Jane (found here)
Leopard flats: Sperry Top-Sider (found here)
 Turquoise bauble necklace: Very Jane (similar found here)
Cute puppy: You can't have her! :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment