Image Map

Monday, May 13, 2013

Sunny Spots

I am totally into colored crops for spring and summer!  Blue denim just seems so boring in comparison to all of the bright colors I see in all of my favorite stores this season!  I paired my yellow crops with a black and yellow polka dot tee and my go-to denim jacket for church on Sunday.  I think this ensemble would be perfect for the classroom, graduations and summer parties, too!


  
Yellow Pants: LOFT (available here)  
*My pants are actually the ankle style, but since I'm so tall they look like crops!

 Polka Dot Tee: Ann Taylor (available here)
*I also love this stretch cotton tee in a similar design!
 
Denim Jacket: JCrew Factory (available here)

Gold Sandals: so old!  
But, I found 3 new pairs from Target that are SO CUTE and super affordable!  
Check them out here, here and here.

Cute puppy: You can't have her!  You can meet her here, though! 

If you love polka dots as much as I do, and are looking for classroom decor ideas for next year, check out Melanie's new polka dot collection for your classroom over at Schoolgirl Style.  

 
Hope you had a wonderful Mothers' Day weekend!  I know I enjoyed spending the day with my mama at the zoo, and Lucy spoiled me with even more kisses than usual!

Only a week and a half to go for this teacher! :) :) :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment