It's FRIDAY, people! Who's excited?!? Pretty sure I've been ready for the weekend since last weekend. In honor of this fantastic fall Friday, I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for 'Five on Friday.' Enjoy! :)
1. I made these super easy and deliciously yummy S'mores bars last night when we hosted our bible study group at our house. They were definitely a hit! Find the recipe here courtesy of Chef in Training.
2. When I saw one of my favorite bloggers wearing this LOFT striped tee with a leopard scarf, I was instantly inspired. I had just picked up the same fall top from LOFT and had my own leopard scarf in my closet, and I would have never thought to pair them together! Skinny black pants and tall leather boots completed the ensemble. Check out Shay's look here.
3. Speaking of LOFT, don't miss out on the 25% off promotion just for teachers this weekend! So much cuteness all in one stop!
4. Thanks to 'Smitten with First', I have a cute craftivity planned to review multiplication and division fact families this week. What a fun fall idea!
5. Lucy and Rosie (our new rescue pup) are getting along great! I just couldn't resist snapping a few pics this week of these adorable furballs!
That's all for me! Have a WONDERFUL weekend, fashionistas!