Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Loft LOVES Teachers!

Happy Tuesday, fashionistas!  I don't know about you, but I have been in a MAJOR fall shopping mood lately.  Leggings, scarves, cardigans, and patterned tights are all calling my name...really loudly.  "Jennnnaaaa, you neeeeed us in your clossssetttt!"   

I bought two new pairs of boots on Sunday...TWO!  Someone please stop me.


                 
         (Nine West, available at Von Maur)                                               (Luna leather booties,  
                                                                                                                   LOFT, not available online)

For those of you who have a serious case of fall shopping fever like dear old me, I have SUPER exciting news for you!  LOFT is having a sale just for teachers, now through Sunday.  It's 25% off your full price purchase, and I can personally guarantee you (from experience of course) that you WILL find something cute.
I wanted to share a few of my fall faves from LOFT, but their website is REALLY slow tonight, so hopefully I can post some shopping ideas with you before the weekend hits.
In the meantime, have a WONDERFUL week!  And, happy shopping! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment