Image Map

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Loft Favorites

Hey there, fashionistas!  Long time, no see!  My district had a snow day today, so I had the most glorious day at home!  I may have done a little lot of online shopping from my couch, so it'd probably be in my bank account's best interest to find a new hobby for any future days off.

I am absolutely loving Loft's new arrivals for spring!  I was in need of a new pair of jeans, and I loved the wash of this pair.  

This paisley skirt is an online exclusive, although there is a dress in this same print in stores that is also very cute!  I think this skirt is adorable with the classic gray sweater on the model, and would be darling with a chambray button-down, too!  I ordered a regular in the skirt since I'd like it to fit a little shorter, although it does come in tall and petite also.
 
Isn't this pair of skinny chinos so fun?!  They also come in a "teal glow" and "soft seafoam" color.  I think the "red raspberry" color would pair perfectly with navy stripes for a nautical spring look.

I also added this pair of blossom Riviera shorts to my shopping bag for a Spring Break trip to Orlando.  The 6" inseam and classic style are flattering on almost everyone!  I'll probably pair them with a chambray top or denim jacket like the photo.



I worked at Loft on Sunday, and this floral sleeveless top immediately caught my eye.  By the end of my shift, we'd almost sold out and were completely out of my size.  All sizes are still available online, but if you're loving it for spring, I wouldn't wait too long!  I think it would be darling tucked into a pair of high-waisted flare jeans for spring or a pair of navy shorts for summer.

This stripe shift dress is also a great transitional piece!  It can be worn now with black tights and boots, or later on with a pair of flats or sandals.  I love finding cute dresses in "talls" online, since the regular length is typically too short on me.



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  If you've purchased any of today's featured items, leave me a comment and tell me how you styled them!  Anything else catching your eye for spring that I missed? 

No comments:

Post a Comment