Image Map

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Back to School Fashion Week Day 5


Welcome to the final day of Back to School Fashion Week!  I can't believe how fast this week has gone!  If you missed the previous days' p0sts, be sure to check them out:


Please forgive my tardy post today.  I was SUPER busy yesterday doing this:


 I had a wonderful end of summer Friday Fun Day!  With teachers in my district reporting back next week already, I knew I just needed to take a day to relax and enjoy one last day of summer.  I slept in, cuddled and walked Lucy Lou, headed to the pool, then a fun Zumba work-out, got a back to school pedicure, and then had a great evening at a wedding reception in Lincoln.  So you'll have to forgive me just this once for not getting the final post of Back to School Fashion Week up until this morningHere was my outfit from last night:


Top: JCrew (sold out)
Skirt: Loft (available here)
Necklace: Francescas (available here)
Shoes: Steve Madden (old)
  Today I have a shopping guide to share with you, with links to all of the pieces featured this during this week's posts that are currently still available online.

Day 2's Denim jacket: JCrew Factory (available here)
Day 1's Navy polka dot shell: Ann Taylor (available here)
Day 2's Lace tank: LOFT (available here)
Day 3's Black tiered shell: LOFT (available here)
Day 4's Sweatshirt tee: LOFT (available here)    

Day 4's Shoes: TOMS (available here)
Day 1's White pendant necklace: LOFT (available here)
Day 2 and 3's Multi-strand necklace: LOFT (available here) 
Day 4's Fan fringe necklace: mine is from Jane.com 
(find similar here) 

Whew!  It was a busy week of posting, but I had so much fun sharing my back to school looks with you!  I will be sharing more of my outfits on Instagram in the coming weeks, so if you don't already follow me you totally should!  I'll see you right back here on Monday for "Monday Made It" with 4th Grade FrolicsI can't wait to show you my 2014-2015 Teacher Planner and student work display!  Have a FABULOUS weekend, fashionistas!

 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment